Friday 6 March 2009

Being bullied is a rough thing but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

I have been bullied through out most of my school life. When i started High School in Jamaica when i was 12 I went to a new school with my best friend she compleltly turned on me and she and her new friends made my life hell i used to make myself sick so i wouldnt have to go to school. When I was 13 i moved to England from Jamaica, people thought I lied about coming from Jamaica cause i didnt really have a strong accent and didnt fit the stereotypes of being jamaican. Therefore they picked on me cause they thought i was lying and that i was being uppity. I also used to sit down and read all the time and not chat about girly stuff and make up and crap so they thought i was being snotty or just being a loser. I then moved school cause it got really bad. I was then the girl trying to fit in trying to make myself the same as eveyone it never worked. I basically started pretending i was different to who i really was in about grade 10 and trying to fit in with a bad crowd. I ended up depressed and lonely. I got some new friends who realised I was quite a weirdo and then would talk about me behind my back. I have been bullied through out all my school life. I finished school last year and I have realised I am 1 not ugly 2 can make friends 3 have friends who do care about me 4 don't need to make myself depressed thinking about all the b!tchy comments made by those silly girls in my school life. I have learned alot about myself in the last year and i have realised all girls can be evil little wotsits just cause we moan about each other and b!tch about each other. Also I have realised being bullied is not a lifelong curse and if its endured even when thats difficult you come out the other side so much stronger for it.

No comments: