Friday 13 March 2009

When life throws you a curve ball.

This month for me has been one of ups and downs disappointments and encouragemments all rolled into one. Probably more of a down than an up. This month has almost been like beat Tracey down month and make her feel shit.


Firstly, someone I hold dear was ripped away from me because I am controlled by my parents and there control over my life was restored by breaking my heart. I am also treated like a child by my parents and I am ordered around like I cant have a thought for yourself or i don't deserve to have a mind of my own too.

Watching The Simpson's movie I realised how wrong parents can get it and how they can't see the manifestations of their actions towards their children.

My parents have hurt me in so many ways emotionally but this is the last straw they are trying to take away my happiness. All I can do from here on out is pray that they will change their minds and that they will release me from some of their control and i can have a life.

Ok some of the hopefully good stuff I feel that God has been taiking to me and that i am not alone and that he is here with me in every situation. I feel more confident in my relationship with God and feel more able to talk about God to others so that is my highlight of the month so far.

No comments: