Sunday 1 March 2009

Loke! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I can guess you are wanderin wats Loke it my new word for in between like and love cause you can more than like someone and less than love them so i believe a new word is suited to this feeling. I judge this on a scale of 1-10, 1 being like and 10 being love. It depends on you im assuming how far along the scale you are. he closer you are to 10 the more in love you are.

The reason for the new tracey word is tht i am basically in tht place. I think im on the lower side of five but above 2 lol but the loke is there. I think its such a hard thing to describe cause theres tht uncertainty and just the not knowing what it is the feeling you're experiencing is.

The feeling of loke is a strange one cause you never know what ur getting. It is however a good feeling cause its a happy feeling.

No comments: